Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

ABC Challenge: "R"

Today I bring to you the letter R in the Alphabet Challenge.  I've said this before, but I love this challenge!  I have brought out so many polishes that I would probably never even think about.  And this one is a gorgeous polish!  I picked Revlon Royal Cloak for this one.  It is a purple with some small flakies in it.  Unfortunately this was a limited edition polish so I don't believe you can get it at the drugstore anymore.  But you could probably try Amazon or eBay.

This was tough to get color accurate photos.  It is not as blue as it is showing up. But this is pretty close.  It is an extremely gloomy day here and I could not get good lighting.  But, I have been told that purple is very tricky to photograph.  





5 comments:

  1. Revlon and their LE's... grr. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I've never seen it before and I love my purples. I'm sad that I missed out on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad this is le! It is beautiful and I love Revlon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is a gorgeous purple!!!! I'm really getting into purples now so I will just look at this a little bit longer... =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. play bazaar

    play bazaar only one channel when promoting your business through social media marketing.It can help if you use a plethora of available tools.

    ReplyDelete