Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

ABC Challenge: "L"

Today I have the letter L for the Alphabet Challenge.  I have been waiting to put on this particular polish just for this challenge.  This is Sinful Colors Leap Flog.  I think it is a newer color and may be limited edition.  It was in the Study In Style display.  Leap Flop is a dusty green-blue.  It is definitely more green.  This is my kind of color.  This applied amazing and was two coats.  Sinful, of course has some misses as do many brands, but don't underestimate the price.  They go on sale at Walgreens periodically for 99 cents a bottle!



This last picture is indoors while the first two are outside in the sun.



13 comments:

  1. This is a very special color IMO. I really love it!
    And it suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! I'm glad I got to pick this one up over the weekend. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this type of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, my kind of color, too! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Leap Flog, but I haven't tried it yet. Green is my favorite color and I think this is going to be one of my "go-tos" this fall & winter. It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love me some green nail polish! Definitely will be great for fall! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, I got a bunch of polishes from Walgreens a week ago, how did I miss this???? Off to Walgreens I run!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find it as there was only a few at my Walgreens.

      Delete
  7. I Just wanted to stop by and say I enjoy your blog!!! I've tagged you for a Leibster Award, details on my blog page :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Gini @ sassypaints2012 =)

    ReplyDelete