Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ABC Challenge: "N"

Well, we are a little bit past the halfway point of the Alphabet Challenge.  I have absolutely loved doing this challenge so far.  It has given me a chance to use polishes in my collection that I otherwise would not have.  I always have been gravitated towards newer polishes to feature in my blog.

For some reason, I don't have many polishes that start with the letter N so this one was really easy for me to pick.  I picked Butter London No More Waity, Katie.  Butter London describes this as a soft lilac glitter.  This polish is gorgeous!  The glitter just makes it almost glow!

In the past, I have layered this.  I think I layered it over Zoya Caitlin but this time I wanted to try it on it's own.  I think I actually prefer it this way.  For the pictures below, this is three coats of No More Waity, Katie with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.




This last photo is indoors with flash.  



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty color on you, Amy! Butter swatches make me happy, anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may have another one a little later in the challenge so I hopefully will make you happy again! :)

      Delete
  2. Weird that my comment didn't show??? This looks great and yes, great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really odd! I saw your comment and hadn't gotten around to replying. I even have the email with your comment. Hmmmm!! Thanks for the comment (well, two comments!)

      Delete
  3. I never got this but I probably should have!! Everytime I look at swatches they look better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently got this. Was on the fence about it for awhile, but I'm glad I got it. :)

    ReplyDelete