Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ABC Challenge: "Y" You Don't Know Jacques!

Hello my lovelies!  We are getting to the very end here on the Alphabet Challenge and I have really loved doing this!  It has really motivated me to blog and also allowed me to pick polishes that I normally wouldn't have.  I have to say, I was kind of happy there were only two letters this week.  I have just been having all kind of craziness going on!  I am getting my 4 year old ready for 4K and just trying to keep up with things.

I have lots of new polishes that I hope to be posting soon too!

For the letter "Y" this was easy as it was the only polish I had that started with a Y and it is a classic favorite, OPI You Don't Know Jacques.  I love this color and it is perfect for fall!



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good day!

Amy



8 comments:

  1. LOL, I almost used this for my Y but changed my mind at the last minute. I love this polish! Such an awesome brown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all-time favourites! It's the perfect neutral browny-taupe colour, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, totally forgot about this one!! It's so perfect for fall! Thank you so much for doing this challenge with us despite being so busy!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful color! It looks like you dipped your nails in chocolate! Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacques is such a cool color. :) Up until about 8:30 last night this was my choice, lol. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color I haven't worn it in awhile but this is making me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. play bazaar

    satta king The steam has water droplets that moisten the environment.

    ReplyDelete