Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ABC Challenge: "Q"

I haven't posted anything for a few days here and I feel a little behind on the challenge.  This week we are doing Q, R, S and T.  I haven't posted anything yet as my little 8-month-old boy had minor surgery on Monday.  I took some time off of work and blogging to make sure he got all of my attention.  It's pretty amazing how fast kids can bounce back from things!

So for the letter Q, I went with what might be my favorite polish of all time!  The reason I say this is this...in the past, I have heard the question, 'if you could only wear one polish the rest of your life, what would it be?'.  This polish would be my choice.  Why you might ask?  Well it's a neutral and I love neutrals!  But it's a neutral with a little something added.  It has this slightly holographic, silver shimmer to it which amps it up a tad.  So in my eyes, it is a polish that is "work appropriate" but also elegant and even has a little edge to it.  Plus, the formula is amazing!

So this is Butter London All Hail the Queen.  Yes, I know it does't technically start with a Q, but it has a Q in it and that Q happens to start the longest word in the title of the polish so I'm going with it!  




11 comments:

  1. Hope your little guy is doing okay now! I think it's more stressful on the parent! I love this one and has been on my wishlist for a long time. I ended up getting Orly Nite Owl (and posted it for my Q too) but it doesn't have the holographic shimmer....sooo, back on my wishlist this goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is doing tons better! Pretty much back to normal which is good as he is a really content baby. I am just getting to look at everyone's now and I saw your post. I would love to see a side by side comparison if you get the Butter London. But I do think they are close.

      Delete
  2. Ugh- I love this color so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, what a fantastic and lovely choice you've made! :) ;) I love this color like, sooooo much! It looks great on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hit reply too soon-- Glad your little boy is better...sounds like something relatively routine? I'm sure you're very glad he's out, regardless.

      Delete
    2. I saw you picked it too! Only think I had that sort of had a Q in it! He did have something semi-routine. It was a cyst removal from his eyebrow area. Definitely one of those things that's probably harder on the parents than on the child. Thanks so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. What a popular color this is!!! I have its look-alike, Orly Nite Owl, and I see that I have to finally try it out!!
    Glad your little one is better =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have one Q polish in my never ending stash. How is that even possible?? So, I don't think you are reaching far at all on the name. It really is a beautiful polish and you are right, it's super work appropriate without being boring. Sure hope your son is doing better. It's scary when your kids get sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. high-quality content. This article is loaded with social media marketing and help make your plans become more effective.play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete