Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

ABC Challenge: "Z"

Well my polish lovers, we are at the very end of the Alphabet Challenge.  I'd like to send a huge thank you to Gosia over at Life in Color for getting this challenge going!  I have had a lot of fun doing this one and it helped me explore my collection a bit and even gave me a nudge to try to be a little creative at times.  I really loved that with this challenge I also discovered some bloggers I wasn't familiar with.  I will definitely be keeping tabs on what these ladies are up to and who knows, maybe I'll jump into another challenge again soon!

While I am sad that this challenge has come to an end, I am looking forward to being able to show you some of the new polishes I have gotten in the meantime.  Keep your eye's open for that!

For the letter Z, I again only had one polish that started with a Z (unless you count the brand Zoya).  Ironically, the Z I have IS a Zoya and she is Zuza.  This is turquoise with silver shimmer and that sort of finish that Zoya seems to do so well that almost like a foil effect.  I have several polishes from Zoya with this sort of finish.  I honestly think between all my Zoya's there is not a single one with a bad formula!  If you haven't tried them yet, be sure to be a fan of their Facebook page and even start an account with them.  They run promos very often and you can usually get something like a BOGO deal.  Okay, enough rambling....


I hope you all enjoyed seeing the post of this challenge.  I know I really enjoyed it.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have really enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to getting to know you more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I loved doing this challenge with you and getting to know you better :) I will certainly keep up with your amazing blog! Zuza looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuza looks gorgeous on you :) Wow, we finished our second challenge together! Pretty cool, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah beautiful Zuza!!! I love her so much!!! and you're right, I have never come across bad Zoya polish either! they all come with perfect formula!
    Thank you so much for joining this challenge.. it's truly been a lot of fun!! I really hope you join us again!!

    ReplyDelete