Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

BadAss Polish Sale Alert!

Hey all!

Gosh I miss blogging!  Life just doesn't allow it right now.  I am in the middle of an 8 days in a row work stretch which actually should be a 10 days in a row stretch but some awful bug has hit my family and we are all getting sick one by one...I was first.  This thing put me out for two days!  I really don't get sick very often and man...it is NOT fair to be sick and be a mom!  It's so hard!  I am pretty much better with the exception of some sniffles and a lingering cough but my poor children have it and as much as I hated being sick...I really wish it was me being sick for them.  Especially Austin, my 1 year old.  He's so little and I can't tell him what is going on.  :(

Moving on to better news, BadAss Polish is having a 10% off sale!  Use code HAPPY2013 in our Etsy Store for the discount from now until January 5th.

I hope once this worth stretch is over and my house gets back to normal I can get on here with a mani at least once a week.  Oh, and if you haven't "liked" our Facebook page yet, go ahead and do that HERE.


Any plans for NYE?  I'm working an 8 hour shift at my regular job and I'm bartending this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do this year, Amy :) As for our NYE plans, we're both sickies. DH is taking a snooze and I'm catching up on blogs, lol. Have a safe night and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete