Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

BadAss Polish Sale Alert!

Hey all!

Gosh I miss blogging!  Life just doesn't allow it right now.  I am in the middle of an 8 days in a row work stretch which actually should be a 10 days in a row stretch but some awful bug has hit my family and we are all getting sick one by one...I was first.  This thing put me out for two days!  I really don't get sick very often and man...it is NOT fair to be sick and be a mom!  It's so hard!  I am pretty much better with the exception of some sniffles and a lingering cough but my poor children have it and as much as I hated being sick...I really wish it was me being sick for them.  Especially Austin, my 1 year old.  He's so little and I can't tell him what is going on.  :(

Moving on to better news, BadAss Polish is having a 10% off sale!  Use code HAPPY2013 in our Etsy Store for the discount from now until January 5th.

I hope once this worth stretch is over and my house gets back to normal I can get on here with a mani at least once a week.  Oh, and if you haven't "liked" our Facebook page yet, go ahead and do that HERE.


Any plans for NYE?  I'm working an 8 hour shift at my regular job and I'm bartending this evening.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do this year, Amy :) As for our NYE plans, we're both sickies. DH is taking a snooze and I'm catching up on blogs, lol. Have a safe night and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once your YouTube account is ready to go, and you intend to upload a video, think about having it auto-post as well to your outside websites that you use for social media. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. This crime is increasing, so you need to be vigilant. This article goes into detail about how you can do to improve its security.satta king

    ReplyDelete