Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday! Glitter Edition!

Well, here I am.  I had four wonderful days off of work.  I am back to work and back to blogging too.  I had some nice time with my husband while the kids stayed with grandma.  We also went to a pumpkin farm on Monday which was fun.  I did just want to quick say that I have been kind of bad about responding to comments on the blog.  I am hoping to get to responding this week.  I know comments don't require a response, but I really enjoy the interaction.

For more information on Go Pink Wednesday for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, check out my Go Pink Wednesday button.

For today, I did something a little different.  I used American Apparel Echo Park and layered Essie A Cut Above with the exception of my ring finger.  I decided to do sort of an inverted accent finger.  I started with China Glaze Something Sweet and layered Essie Set in Stones on that.  This isn't in-your-face pink but I was trying to be more creative...not really my strong point! I do however like how this turned out!




9 comments:

  1. Grey + pink = LOVELOVELOVE!! This looks absolutely amazing. And welcome back to real life, lol. ;) We just had a nice three day weekend away, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! It's nice to have those longer weekends here and there but real life is always waiting for ya! :)

      Delete
  2. That's a very pretty combo! I love it because it is subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m also wearing A Cut Above today! Love how it looks over gray, will try this combo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I used essie's a cut above as well for my mani. I really love how it looks over grey!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink and grey together. This is a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete