Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday! Glitter Edition!

Well, here I am.  I had four wonderful days off of work.  I am back to work and back to blogging too.  I had some nice time with my husband while the kids stayed with grandma.  We also went to a pumpkin farm on Monday which was fun.  I did just want to quick say that I have been kind of bad about responding to comments on the blog.  I am hoping to get to responding this week.  I know comments don't require a response, but I really enjoy the interaction.

For more information on Go Pink Wednesday for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, check out my Go Pink Wednesday button.

For today, I did something a little different.  I used American Apparel Echo Park and layered Essie A Cut Above with the exception of my ring finger.  I decided to do sort of an inverted accent finger.  I started with China Glaze Something Sweet and layered Essie Set in Stones on that.  This isn't in-your-face pink but I was trying to be more creative...not really my strong point! I do however like how this turned out!




13 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey + pink = LOVELOVELOVE!! This looks absolutely amazing. And welcome back to real life, lol. ;) We just had a nice three day weekend away, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! It's nice to have those longer weekends here and there but real life is always waiting for ya! :)

      Delete
  3. That's a very pretty combo! I love it because it is subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m also wearing A Cut Above today! Love how it looks over gray, will try this combo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I used essie's a cut above as well for my mani. I really love how it looks over grey!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and grey together. This is a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can learn a lot by interacting with various social media networks. play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. This person might just be casing the first rule of keeping your home secure.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. tress or perspiration can also be to blame. Once you figure out the trigger(s), do what you can to avoid them. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete