Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

ABC Challenge: S and T

Hello again!  Well I don't know about you but I am glad the weekend is here!  I usually bartend on the weekends and I happen to have this weekend off.  I've had a looonng week!  Today I have for you the letters S and T...or is it T and S?  I started off with OPI Thanks a Windmillion and I topped it with Cover Band's Sticks and Stones.  This used to be a very hard to obtain polish as it was always out of stock but I just checked over at Ninja Polish and it looks like it is currently in stock!  It is said to be a dupe for Lynnderella's Connect the Dots however it is a little different.  It is the same idea though.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  I am going to be doing things like mowing the lawn, folding laundry, etc.  I will hopefully also enjoy some time outside.  It's supposed to be gorgeous out tomorrow, and laundry can always wait, right?!



Again, have a good weekend everyone! 

Amy



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Amy, I love this!!! This OPI is one of my favs and I've been lemming after Connect the Dots!! Sooo good to know that Ninja Polish has a dupe, I'm heading over there right now!!!! Thanks so much girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo love Thanks A WindMillion and I want one of these black and white polishes soooo bad! These look so cool together and you make me want to start shopping for that black and white tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything Sticks & Stones doesn't look cool over? Thanks A Windmillion is a lovely color on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sticks and stones is just gorgeous over anything! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. play bazaar

    play bazaar followers on social media as long as you can. If appropriate, you should leave comments on their Facebook

    ReplyDelete