Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

ABC Challenge: "W"

Hello my friends!  Happy Friday to you!  We are on W today for the Alphabet Challenge.  I picked Revlon Whimsical for this one.  If you don't know, Whimsical is a dupe for a Deborah Lippmann polish called Glitter in the Air.  It is a very delicate sheer blue base with pink and baby blue hexagon glitters.  I have worn this before over Sinful Colors Cinderella and it is pretty that way but today, I wanted to try something different.  I actually layered it over Revlon Peachy.  Not something that you would think to layer it over but I quite like how it turned out.  I only did one coat of Whimsical for fear of that sheer blue base building up too much on the base.  I love how delicate it looks with just one coat.



What do you think of this pair?



7 comments:

  1. You're right - this really is so delicate! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty and simple. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate! You all are going to talk me into buying this polish yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great!! It seems it would be barely visible over Cinderella? I agree with you and the girls, it's so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Never thought about using this one over different colors that are not pale blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Social media networks can be a powerful way to help with company brand very recognizable.Your corporate logo should serve as your avatar and/or background or profile picture.satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king

    satta Matka Just be sure it is kept clean it to cut down on further health problems.

    ReplyDelete