Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Frugal Friday! Sally Girl Epic

Hello dolls!  Welcome to Frugal Friday!  Is it just me or is this week dragging!!!  I have for you today a Sally Girl polish which is sold at Sally Beauty Supply stores.  It is a mini bottle and it is only 99 cents!  I sort of wish they made these in a bigger size, but then again, I have yet to finish a bottle of nail polish before.  I actually had a very hard time photographing this one.  The picture below is actually with my iPhone.  The other pictures I took with my camera didn't even come close to color accurate.  Even this picture isn't color accurate but it's close!!  Capturing the right color is something I really like to try to do as it helps you determine if you like something or not.  I actually did a Google image search and I couldn't find an accurate picture there either otherwise I would link it.  This color might actually be a dupe to Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Pacific Blue.  Both frugal-worthy polishes!!  

Next time you are at Sally's or even the drugstore, check out either this on or Pacific Blue.  If you are a blue lover like me and don't have either of these...what are you waiting for! :)



Have a good weekend everyone!!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous blue! I love Sally's mini polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Is this as Tardis blue as my monitor makes it look like? How's the wear time on this lovely?

    ReplyDelete