Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Frugal Friday! Sinful Colors Rainstorm

Ugh!!  I am having one of those weeks which is why this is my only post for the week!  My nails got kind of trashed when I was bartending last weekend.  They are doing much better with the exception of my pointer finger which is quite short.  I still wanted to do a Frugal Fridays post so here you have it.  I chose an untried which is Sinful Colors Rainstorm.  What a gorgeous blue this is!  I used two coats with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute's Grand Central Station (say that three times really fast!).  This polish was a little on the thick side but I am sure if I add a little thinner it would be much more to my liking.  It still applied nicely, I just had to be careful about how much was on my brush.

Have a good weekend everybody!  I bartend again but hopefully my nails don't take it too badly!

Shade

Sunlight 

Thanks for stopping by!  

Amy

6 comments:

  1. Love this! It reminds of Chanel's denims!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am curious now if it is a dupe to one of the Chanels.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous fall blue! I imagine bartending would wreak havoc on a mani, lol. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure can. It seems like wearing polish actually helps them stay protected but some days are much worse than others. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this color!!! I just followed your blog, take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me :) http://www.yoliscornerreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this polish feels neutral even though it's blue!

    ReplyDelete