Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Frugal Friday: Sinful Colors Winterberry (plus comparison)

Happy Friday all!!  Here we are with another Frugal Friday post!  This is another Sinful Colors that I picked up during one of the 99 cent sales at Walgreen's.  I am always drawn to these sorts of colors...more on that a little later.

This is a beautiful dusty purple polish with some very fine silver shimmer in it.  It applied beautifully and I used two coats and topped with Seche Vite.  This is such a great color for fall.  From what I have researched online, this was released a while back and then was gone.  It has since come back and has been found in the Study In Style displays.  I hope you can still find it.

And in regards to what I said about me being drawn to this sort of color...I have some comparison swatches below of two other polishes in my collection that are close.


Indoors with flash

Outside, natural light

Outside, shade

Comparisons:  Sinful Winterberry, Revlon Naughty (previously released at Perplex and a Chanel Paradoxal dupe) and China Glaze Jungle Queen.  The Sinful has shimmer while the other two do not.  Jungle Queen and Naughty are closer to each other.  Jungle Queen is just a tad darker than Naughty.  I may be letting one of these go as I don't think I need both!

Have a good weekend everyone!  
Amy


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to wear the one you sent me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my lunch break right now and I think I'll go check out this Revlon. Gorgeous shades. They look beautiful on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these comparisons Amy!! I have Winterberry and Jungle Queen and I'm so glad because they're both gorgeous!!! I'll have to wear them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winterberry is so beautiful! It's been an untried since I bought it a couple of months ago. I also have Naughty, which has been an untried for several months. I didn't realize how beautiful it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This can help you create a steady supply of business opportunities. play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you had a roommate move out or have a disgruntled ex-lover, so changing the locks can keep you safer. satta king

    ReplyDelete