Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Special Announcement!!

Hello my lovely followers!  So I have some news to share with you.  For the past several months, I have been working very hard on starting my own nail polish line.  I have been toying with this idea for quite a long time and working very hard to make it a reality.  I am excited to say, that day has come!

Now, I realize there are a lot of other indie polish makers out there.  I do hope I can offer something unique to nail polish lovers out there though!  One of my biggest inspirations for this, (besides the fact that I am a nail polish addict) has to do with my bartending job.  I like being festive while working on game days.  I always try to pain my nails to coordinate with what game might be on while working.  When painting my nails, I kind of always wished there were more glitter combos to represent sports.  Then I thought, well maybe I could do something like that!  Back before football even started I decided and starting planning for NFL team inspired nail polish.

There have been many bumps in the road along the way but I am getting close to releasing my first polish which is inspired by Dallas Cowboys.  I also hope that shortly after, I will have a Minnesota Vikings and a Green Bay Packers. I've had some snags with those but I'm hoping to get those worked out soon.  For now, the polishes I put out will be in clear base and meant more to be glitter top coats.

I hope to actually have some of the Dallas stuff ready for sale, in what will be my etsy shop, before Thanksgiving but I'm waiting on a very important piece of what I need.

The name of my "brand" will be BadAss Polish.  My husband gets the credit for this one!  He said it, I loved it and never really looked back!  Well...that's not really true.  I loved it, but I was worried that someone might be turned off by the name.  I hope nobody would be.  I ultimately decided this was my brand and I loved the name so I wanted to stick with it.  :)

We do have a Facebook Page so if you'd like to stay up to date, feel free to give us a "like"!   We also have a website which has little info at this time until we have a need to have more info on there.

I will hope to be doing a post with swatches of the first one soon so watch for that!  I am so excited for this new adventure!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Steelers one! If you made college colors too...wow that would be really unique! :) I'd lovve to see the Pitt Panthers one. Navy and gold would be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So excited to see what you'll be selling!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The annotation feature of YouTube can be used to "hide" discount codes or other information.
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's exciting going to new places and enjoying your time, but posting them while still overseas lets thieves know your home is empty.
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure that you clean underneath your nails regularly.
    satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete