Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Old Essie Find: Part 2; Hot Commodity

Hello friends!  I am sorry I haven't been posting a lot.  My break that I had....broke AGAIN!  So frustrating.  I am really trying to make a conscious effort to moisturize but I think between dryness and bartending, my nails just aren't handling things well.  The pictures in this post are from a couple of months ago.  Back in September, I had a post about some old Essie's I found and where I featured Essie Priceless.  Today, I will be showing you Hot Commodity which is one of the other ones I picked up at the same time.  This one is just gorgeous and is perfect for this time of year!  It's kind of a deep red jelly but with some silver glass fleck in it.

I'm not sure when I will be posting again.  I looked through my old photos and dug this one up but couldn't find much more that was worth posting.  I might try and use my other hand for swatching, but we will see.  It's harder to take pictures with my non-dominant hand.  I know...such problems!

Shade

Sunlight

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!  

Amy

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, it reminds me of cranberry sauce, lol... I officially have holiday food on the brain. ;p BUMMER about another break, dude! We'll be here, though, don't stress about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...I love me some cranberry sauce! And Thanksgiving is the best meal of the year! Can't wait. I've been going crazy with my empty nail wheels just to have something to play with, haha!

      Delete
  2. Super pretty! I've tried to take pictures of my other hand before and they were so bad. I finally had to call my husband to come do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Lovin the nail color! :) Great for holiday :) Will try this out for this holiday :)

    Btw, am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. his tool allows visitors to provide a review so everyone can see it. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. One idea is to hide your key is in the collar of a dog that does not take kindly to strangers. satta king

    ReplyDelete