Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Frugal Friday! Wet n Wild Toxic Apple

Whew!  Friday is here!  Even though I only had a three day work week at my main job it seemed like it took forever.  I am back to bartending too so, no rest for the wicked!

The polish I picked today is Limited Edition but it should be in stores now so if you like it, try to find it.  It is from Wet n Wild's Pick Your Poison collection.  This one is Toxic Apple.  I first saw this when Liesl from Liesl Loves Pretty Things did a guest post over at i Heart Pretty Polish's blog.  Don't you love when bloggers come together?!! :)  Well, when I saw her post, I figured if I came across is I would maybe get it....and that is just what I did.

This polish was $1.99.  It also may possibly be a dupe to OPI Russian Navy.  Dupe or not, I love it!  In the bottle, this looks much more purple.  You can see in the photo that the bottle kind of shows purple but on the nails it's a nice dark blue...perfect for fall!  It is gloomy and rainy here so I wasn't able to take photos outside.

I forgot to clean up a bit of polish on my ring finger...oops!



I thought I would share some of the family pictures we had taken a couple of weeks ago.  I say family but my husband hates getting his picture taken, so we mostly just had pictures taken of our boys but I peaked in just a couple.  Our photographer was amazing!  If you live in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area and are looking for someone, let me know and I can give you here info.




Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies!  

Amy




6 comments:

  1. YESS!! lol. Toxic Apple is SUCH a gorgeous color. Thanks for the shout out, too <3
    Your kids are adorable and you look gorgeous, Amy! What a perfect day to have your pictures taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Toxic Apple! I was underwhelmed by it in the bottle but on the nails...gorgeous!! You are welcome for the shout out. The only reason I got this polish was due to seeing your post.
      And thank you for your kind comments. We really did have a perfect day and the colors were perfect!

      Delete
  2. This looks super gorgeous on you. I LOVE the contrast against your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first things first. BEAUTIFUL photos of you and your boys! They are adorable! I have two boys too. I ♥ boys! :) Next, I haven't been able to find these mew Megalast polishes and it makes me mad cause every time I see Toxic Apple I want it! It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete