Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Frugal Friday: Sally Hansen Grey Area/Possible Dupe

Welcome to Frugal Friday.  I had a really busy week this week.  The fall colors are at their peak around here and it is gorgeous!  I am really excited as I had my boys pictures taken this week with the beautiful fall colors.  But with fall, the weather seems to get cold pretty fast here.  It was pretty chilly today and I am not a cold weather gal!  Burrrr!

For today's Frugal Friday, I picked Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area.  Oh how I love colors like this.  It is a darker grey that has a hint of purple to it.  I asked my husband what he would describe the color as...he said "Umm, kind of purple, brown?"  Haha!  For the photos, I used two coats and topped with Seche Vite.  Application was very smooth!  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes are often on sale at Walgreens two for $4.  I figured that price was low enough to qualify for Frugal Friday.

Also I have pictures below featuring bottle shots and on a nail wheel of Grey Area next to Essie Smokin' Hot.  I'm not sure that they are exact dupes but they are extremely close.




What do you think?  Dupes?  I think you definitely don't need both.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Amy

12 comments:

  1. Definitely dupes!! Very pretty though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely think it is a matter of..if you have one, you don't need the other. :)

      Delete
  2. I think they are pretty good dupes. I have Grey Area too - we sure do have a lot of polishes in common! And thanks, now I don't need the Essie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't need the Essie! We sure do have a lot of polishes in common! :)

      Delete
  3. I love these colors! I have a few shirts/sweaters that match perfectly, lol. Smokin' Hot looks a shade redder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I do not however have any tops that match these but I really should! I am mostly a neutral girl when it comes to clothing. I am not the best at comparing colors especially when it comes to tones/undertones, etc. Thank you for having such good eyes! :)

      Delete
  4. satta king

    satta king One-sided conversations are bound to be the death of your social page and will turn away potential customers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king Keeping your car secured will deter thieves from vandalizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. play bazaar

    satta king Do all this within the first three minutes of finishing your bathing in order to keep skin moisturized.

    ReplyDelete