Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Try It On Tuesdays! Week 3

I skipped out on this last week during the Rainbow Challenge but I wanted to try for this week.  I was trying to be efficient when choosing my untried today and I know I want to do a Independence Day mani so I decided to go with a Blue.  This one is China Glaze Splish Splash from the Neon 2012 collection.  By the way, my middle finger (bird as I like to call it) is super nubbin.  It's the same nail that recently caused me to file my nails down, and it broke AGAIN!  Curse you bird!  (no pun intended!)




I know this first picture is blurry but this one is true to color.

These next two pictures are with flash and not true to color.


I will have the Try It On Tuesdays tab updated with all the fellow bloggers participating in week 3 when I can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment