Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

ABC Challenge: "I"

Hello friends!!  I feel like I've been in hiding for a few days.  I spent some time out of town with the men in my life this weekend (my hubby and our two little boys).  The place we stayed had no phone service so I felt very disconnected from the world but kind of in a good way.

This week on the alphabet challenge we are on I, J, K, and L.  Today I have "I" for the blog.  I picked an untried polish which is Spoiled I'm Ba-roque.  It kind of reminds me of a bronze version of Orly Rage.  I've said it in previous blog posts but the brush on the Spoiled polishes is a MOP!!!  I just really took my time as the brush just holds so much polish.  This is three coats.  You can see a brush comparison of the Spoiled versus a Julep brush here.

Onto the photos!






11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kind of reminds me of a bronze metal with the Olympics going on. :)

      Delete
  2. Getting away from it all is necessary, I think. As long as there's service, I'm afraid me and my DH would be playing with our phones, at least a little bit, lol. Great polish. It looks really nice on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to get away for sure. Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  3. this challenge looks like fun! i wish i had known about it sooner, i'd totally be down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always jump in! Here is the link that will give you all the info. You could even try doing some layering or accent nails to squeeze all yours into not as many posts.

      Delete
  4. Hello! I'm a new follower and I love that color! I keep hearing that the brushes for Spoiled are bad. Are they really that terrible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! It's probably more personal preference but the brushes are larger than what I like. I just take my time with them. They really do have some nice polishes in that line..I just am not a fan of the large brush as it holds so much polish!

      Delete