Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Rainbow Favorites Challenge: Purple!!

I'm just going to say it, not only is this my favorite purple but this is my favorite polish that I own!  I don't use it often and I think it's because I don't ever want it to run out.  I really wish I would have gotten a backup!  It is unknown if Cult Nails will be able to have more of this.  See HERE for details.  This was originally released as Unicorn Puke as a limited edition polish and had gold lettering.  It was re-released around Thanksgiving 2011.  I sat on my computer ready to get it and I was so happy I did.  I hope they are able to make it again.  If they do, I will definitely be getting a backup!  Clairvoyant is a purple jelly with TONS of flakies of every color that seems to be possible.

I layered this over Zoya Pinta which is a vampy dark purple creme.

Again, check out what the other ladies picked as their favorite purples.

Outdoors in natural light

Indoors with flash 




Bottle shot!  How gorgeous is that?!!




~on beauty stuff and what else's...~
9ml universe
atlcatsmeow 
Captivating Claws
Fancy Phalanges
Fe's Nails
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Football and Fingernails
Fresh Air & Fashion
Happy Nails
iHeartPrettyPolish
Jolien's Kingdom of Polish
Kelly's Kolors!
Lacquer Dreams
Lacquer or Leave Her! 
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
Light Your Nails!
Manicurity
My Life In Polish
nailpolish is alive(:
Nail Polish Lane
Nail Pron
Nubbin Nails
Of Color n Music
Passion for Polish
Polish and Such
Sincerely, Obsessed with Polish
So You Think You Can Paint
The Rantings of a Nail Polish Hoarder 
To Polish or Not?


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I see why it's your favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have Clairvoyant too and hardly use it. I'm with you, I don't want to run out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this too and love it! I have only worn it twice though - that needs to change:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is only my third time wearing it. I'm almost always trying out my untrieds which makes me neglect some very nice pretties that I have collected.

      Delete
  4. I really love this one too!
    I've only worn it once =(

    ReplyDelete