Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NOTD: Essie Go Overboard with Essie Pure Pearlfection

Happy hump day!
So I got a bunch of polishes out last night wanting to do some swatching but I could not for the life of me get the colors to be accurate due to my lighting.  Unfortunately, when I have time it is almost always when I no longer have natural light available.  So I ended up deciding to build a light box.  I still need to get some lights that are more portable but I am impressed with how it helps.  I did a mani with Essie Go Overboard which is a polish I recently received in a swap.  I then topped it with Essie Pure Pearlfection.  I need to pull this one out more.  I really love what it does when layered.


\
Here is Essie Go Overboard by itself.


Topped with Pure Pearlfection...I love this!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment