Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jessica Iridescent Eye, Chanel Peridot Dupe



Today I have one of the several Chanel Peridot dupes.  This is Jessica Iridescent Eye.  I've actually owned this for about two months and I have no idea why I haven't tried it yet!  It's lovely!  I used two coats and topped with Seche Vite.  The other dupes that I know of for this are OPI from the new Spiderman Collection Just Spotted the Lizard and Gap (yes apparently The Gap has nail polish!) in Gold Rush.  I absolutely love when I can find a dupe of a high end nail polish.  I have yet to own a Chanel but I do have several other polishes that are dupes of high end ones!  






You can really see the color shift in my pinkie in the above photo.




Do you have any of the above polishes?  I love this one!  I actually have an extra bottle that I will hopefully be included when I reach 100 subscribers on the blog here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment