Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

NOTD: Julep Mandy and Spoiled Cougar Attack

I don't know what it is but I just love accent nails lately.  Maybe it's my way of utilizing more of my nail polish?!  This is the last of my three polishes I got in my Julep "It Girl" box that I tried.  It is Mandy and she is a bright coral.  I used Spoiled Cougar Attack on my thumb and ring finger for an accent.  Cougar Attack is a copper glitter in a brown jelly base. Wet n Wild had Cougar attack in their On the Prowl collection that was limited edition so if you missed out, check your CVS.  This is also said to be comparable to Deborah Lippmann's Superstar.   I do really like this!!  I also have a brush comparison for the Spoiled versus the Julep.  I am really not a fan of the brush on the Spoiled.  It is HUGE!  Onto the photos!







Here is a picture of the brushes.  The one on the Spoiled is a beast!!!

Have a good day everyone!  

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment