Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nail of the Day with Sticks and Stones!

Here is a quick post with my nail of the day. I am doing this from my phone so I hope it turns out. I took pictures with my camera and I could not get this color to even get close to being accurate. I'm sure it didn't help that I didn't have natural light. So these pictures were actually taken with my phone since the color is closer to being true. This is Julep Helena which is a bright fuchsia and is a bit more brighter than I could capture in the photos.  Topped with Cover Bands Sticks and Stones.



I Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. <3
    I still can't get my hands on SnS but one day I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are able to get it! When I got the e-mail that it was in stock I literally screamed out loud and tried to move as fast as possible.

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty combo!! Reminds me of old school splatter paint!! :o)

    ReplyDelete