Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Layering with Floam

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  Today I decided I wanted to do a post with Nail-Venturous Floam.  Floam is an extremely dense glitter polish with neon yellow-green and bright blue glitter.  It's not sparkly glitter though which is what I kind of love about it.  This has got to be the most unique polish I own.  I was very lucky and scored this when it was in stock at Ninja Polish.  I think it was in stock a whole 5 minutes!  Amy from Nail-Venturous also has an etsy shop.  She usually sells out pretty quick.  You can see her etsy shop and sign up to be notified when she is back here .

Onto what I did.  I actually decided to layer with Floam today.  I know neons are in and I recently picked up Essie Lights from the new Poppy-Razzi collection.  It is a hot pink and is quite difficult to capture true to color on camera.  

First I will show you Essie Lights.  This was three coats and dries to almost a suede semi-matte finish.  I do have a bruise on underneath my nail on my middle finger.  This has been there since the end of December and it is growing out.  I have been avoiding more sheer polishes for this reason but after I layer the Floam you can't see it.  


Like I said, this is more of a hot pink. 

And now with the Floam!!!  


I really love how this turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!

Amy
  

2 comments: